World of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new arrival

2 posters

Go down

A new arrival Empty A new arrival

Post  cutebubbyandkickass Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:11 pm

I was walking around the air temple trying to find an elemental leader and I heard some dragons talking about Midnight, so I listened in on there quick talk and heard that Midnight and Spirit were on a boat in the vast sea. After hearing these I went home(some where in the air temple) packed my bag and went straight to the ship.

Soon after she comes back from the vast sea Lilly goes home again.
"Mum, I'm home" I say looking at her cooking dinner "Welcome back Alex" she says to me "It's Lilly mum" I relpy "Sorry dear, Oh your friends want to meant you to play Truth, Dare or Pain" Mum tells me. So I rush out the door to go and met them.

I've come back from another trip, when I hear some dragons talking about a dragon causing trouble "I will find and capture him if it's the last thing I do." I say running around town trying to find him.

Last edited by cutebubbyandkickass on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
cutebubbyandkickass
cutebubbyandkickass

Back to top Go down

A new arrival Empty Re: A new arrival

Post  burntheworld Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:54 am

A large red dragon finds a pink dragon running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. He grabs her and takes her to a secret hide away underneath the air temple
burntheworld
burntheworld

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum